Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple Candle Money Spell and Prosperity Exercise

Merry Meet :)

I received a request this morning for help with a money spell.  I have a simple one that you can all try.  A couple of things first.

There is no spell that I know of that you can work that will have money just fall out of the sky.  In other words, you work the spell and are rich the next day.  However if anyone has one please share! lol :)

In all seriousness there is a debate on money spells being ethical to work as wiccans.  In my opinion if you are looking for money to be comfortable, for example to help with your mortgage, get an education etc, I believe there is enough universal energy to go around.  I would not work a spell trying to manifest a million dollars, as it's unlikely to happen and in my opinion it blurs the ethical line. In ancient times Pagans did spells to help with their crops, livestock, etc.  In modern times not many of us have this to provide an income.  Let's face it we are in a greenback society. So this is why I believe it is acceptable to work a money spell.  That being said don't expect checks to miraculously appear in the mail.  They may! However also be aware that it may be delivered to you in form of an opportunity.  Someone may call you and say they will pay you to do something for them for example.

The universe will give you what you need to be comfortable if you allow the universal energies to.  So before we work any spell you  must give yourself permission to receive abundance.  You can do this with a daily affirmation to start.  For example, I give myself permission to receive the abundance and prosperity that I deserve.

You must make sure that it is your intention and will to receive money.  In other words, it's not enough to say I want money.  If there's a little voice nagging saying you won't receive it, you won't.  Another reason why the affirmation is helpful.  It is also helpful to meditate on it.  Take some time in deep breathing and imagine yourself surrounded by the comforts that you wish, or what you wish to use the money for.  For instance if you are short on the mortgage payment envision that mortgage bill paid.  How you feel. What it looks like to see it marked paid.  Believe it will happen.  This helps to set your intention.

You may also want to pick up a piece of aventurine. Use it during your meditation and focus your thoughts on it.  You can place it on your alter when you cast your spell.  Keep the crystal on you during the time period you are working the spell and after that if you wish to help bring prosperity to you.


Simple Candle Money Spell

You need: 
 - A green candle
 - A white Candle
 - Oil

This may be done at any time, but preferably the same time each day and night.

The green candle represents the money and the white candle represents you.  Make sure you anoint the candles with oil first thinking of your desire for money to come to you.  Set the candles on your altar or table 9 inches apart.  After doing this say:

"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be. 
Bring me money three times three!"

Repeat this for nine days.  Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle.  When the candles touch each other your spell is finished.  Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.

Good Luck and Brightest Blessings :))

Jasmeine Moonsong

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 






15 comments:

  1. Thank you Priestess,, I had to laugh out loud really when I read that money wont fall out of the sky,, and knowing that I was the one asking this request. For assurance, and an honesty policy I have, reasons are for education, upcoming birthdays, and a few alter items that I need. I will try this, and I am not afraid to work for what I receive, Im prepared for that would be a blessing also, thank you for your knowledge. Blessed Be with love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found an more simple method but it does require a constant meditation so to speak. A green candle fragranced with nutmeg, clove, citronella, cinnamon, myrrh and rain water. Just the single candle I light in a safe container with nothing around it, so no fires can be caused by it. I light the candle with a wooden match and not a lighter or some other man made device. I use natural sources as wood and fire. As I light the candle I say "May prosperity flow freely through my life. Let me sense a natural attraction to wealth and it's comforts. Let me embrace prosperity in all forms. If this shall be, by the power of three so let it be".

    I leave the candle lit and burning until it burns out on it's own accord and while it burns (usually burns for about 2 days) I am constantly thinking about the money I need and to what I need it for. The sweet smell helps me remind myself again and again frequently since I have ADD and can't focus well.
    Usually when I do this I receive the money I need within the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & M/M -
    I've been doing various prosperity spells for years and I agree: you need to focus & visualize, etc. One caution: on the subject of 'abundance' - there are many kinds of abundance! You may, for example, have 'abundant' bills or money problems!! Being specific about what you wish for (remember the old Chinese warning? 'Be careful what you wish for...you might get it') holds very true. Once I finally figured that out, it seemed to open the way clear for more real prosperity (the word I prefer over 'abundance') - both financial and spiritual.
    Also, a bit of well-placed 'feng shui' (the Chinese art of placement), with plenty of red, green and other symbols for money in auspicious locations around the house, doesn't hurt either! ;-)
    Here's how it's worked in my life: In my rituals I make it a point to 'THANK the Universe in Advance' for assistance, etc. (This shows faith and belief. The Universe appreciates thankfulness.) I also keep a live plant growing near the front door and an open red and gold Chinese money-envelope placed just above the door. This works with the 'chi' energy to encourage monetary wealth to come in. I also write out my intentions on a red or green piece of paper and burn with some of the above incense as well as my dear ol' basil (long used for money-draw.)
    Last Ostara, I wrote out (on red paper!) my goals for the coming year, including the specific amount of income I wanted to earn, the type of work I wanted to do, and where I wanted to be with my life by Samhain. I've kept this paper on my altar all year so far & will burn it this coming Ostara as part of a 'thank-you' ritual. In ways I couldn't have imagined, these have come to pass. I now write for a living, make better money than in my previous 'cube' sales jobs and, best of all, have the satisfaction of knowing that what I do has meaning & will be of help to someone.
    May you all grow in spirit, love and wisdom!
    Blessed Be! )O(
    *The Crone*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of oil would you use? I'm trying to find an effective spell that just uses a candle or two (money is severly tight) but if the oil is not too expensive then I might be able to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive oil and roll it in basil herbs with your intent focusing on the amount on the money you need

      Delete
  5. yes money spell is so helpful but the best spell would be good luck spell were you get cash with the best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that anything a person can pray for is good subject matter for doing a spell. I don't know why, but I've been blocking my prosperity from myself. I like this spell you have here and will definitely utilize it. I live in Nepal, which makes shopping difficult, so I will have to schedule a trip to Kathmandu. I think I know where I can find a green candle. If you have interest in Nepal check out my blog at FrugalTravelsNepal.blogspot.com Anyway, I like your blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is going to be a full eclipse of the sun on Nov. 3. What significance do you think this will have, if any? Will it make the energy more intense?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great post. thanks for sharing information about. Simple Candle Money Spell . it`s` true with the help of a candle you can cast a money spell. everyone want to be a rich man this processor is very helpful and provide you a instant result.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you out your candles each day or light it once and let it burn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I use the same candles every night? After chanting the spell I'd like to snub the candle, I'm afraid of things catching on fire so I may not let the candles burn for too long if I can help it. Or do I need to let it burn all the way and then use another set of candles the next day? And thank you for sharing this useful spell :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure if it is necessary to explain how a prosperity spell works as everyone's magic is different and usually personal. As a practicing wiccan, I believe your perception of a prosperity spell is unique to you ... miracles do occur!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely spell )O( i am in the middle of researching some wealth spells for me and my S.O. because we have about 7 days to pay rent and augh we are having some problems. If there is anything else you know please post it, I would love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try this but I have one question, how long would you let the candles burn? As long as you are saying the spell each night or until the spell has finished? Thank you Jasmeine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Meet sweetie :))))) I'd let them burn while working with the spell each night. You can let them go beyond that if you wish, but it's not necessary to burn it out completely or through the entire time of the spells. I hope this helps.

      Much Love and Many Blessings,

      Jasmeine Moonsong

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong