Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Whole Lot Going On


Merry Meet :))

Things have been sooooo busy! I'm so happy with the way Moonsong Daily Magick is going.  I launched it almost two weeks ago now and it was such an amazing feeling for me.  To have something that is my own, and doesn't have to do with promoting someone else's work.  It really is a concrete step for me being able to make my dreams of being able to do this for a living a reality.  In November I stopped working as an affiliate marketer and took the plunge to follow my path and make Wiccan Moonsong my main priority work wise.  I've always hated running google ads and affiliate ads on my blog and now I can take them down.  The emails and support from those who have joined Moonsong Daily Magick are just amazing to me.  An amazing group of people that I am blessed to work with. I take everything I do with great pride.  While I am not the strongest internet marketer out there, I do what I do with sincerity, and hope that one day it will be enough, and I will be blessed with enough income to be able to maintain doing this full time.  I've given myself a year to be able to replace the income that I was making as an affiliate marketer.

In addition to the launch of Moonsong Daily Magick.  I also launched the White Hat Society last week.  It was absolutely overwhelming to me the amazing response to it.  I received an amazing amount of emails, comment both here and on the facebook page and an outpouring of support of a community who wanted a place to call home and wanted to be heard.  If you did not get a chance to read the article you can find it here: http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2012/02/white-hat-society.html   Per several requests I formed a group on facebook called the White Hat Society for those who had similar beliefs to gather together somewhere safe and learn together. I watch with pride as they are all working together and helping each other on their path.  Truly an amazing group of wonderful people.  If you would like to check it out you can find it on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/246137125471083/

I'm currently waiting on a new computer as I'm working on an old laptop due to the hard drive going in my old one.  We are getting taxes back in the next couple of weeks.  I am very excited to get back to designing graphics and the computer I'm on now has very limited capabilities.  I've also got a lot of ideas for where I want to take Wiccan Moonsong that I'm excited to put into effect.  I will also be able to continue working on my book for empaths which really is my passion.  I feel that empaths are a very misunderstood group of gifted people and I love to help them learn to control and develop their gifts.  All the empaths I've worked with are just such amazing loving souls as well.  If you are not sure if you are an empath or interested in learning more I wrote an article on it recently that you may enjoy. http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2012/02/are-you-empath.html

I'm also getting lessons in balance. Trying to work out maintaining a house, and raising my children, yet still writing and supporting a community and teaching.  Oh! And I am also going for my PhD in Metaphysics! Whoooot! Education is always something that has been important to me so I am very excited to be working on this during my journey.  It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time and have taken the jump as I feel it's important.  I am also still actively teaching the Empaths over at the Mists. :)))  I don't have much for free time but I love all that I do :))))

So it has been quite the journey for me.  One of love and light and trusting my intuition and my guides and trying to follow my path the best I can. It has been very scary for me with the huge loss of income but I have hope that it will come back. I firmly believe if you love what you do, and do what you love things will happen.  So I hope this message finds all of you doing well.  I wish you all love and light and a magickal day. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.