Friday, March 16, 2012

Faith






Merry Meet,

My post for this weeks Pagan Blog Project is faith.  One of the most challenging lessons I think I have learned in the past couple years and one I am still working to do 100% of the time.  Faith in what you may ask... Faith in the divine, faith in the universe, faith in those close to me, and faith in myself.

The past year especially has really involved me putting a lot of faith in my guides and my intuition.  I've taken paths that many would not try to travel.  I've heard some advice and said to myself, really? I can't do that! And that little voice comes back saying, "Yes, you can and you must."  Funny enough it's usually those ideas that take off the best.

One example was the White Hat Society.  I was urged to write that article and put it out there for months. That being said that's exactly what I was afraid of.  Putting it out there. There can be a lot of cruel people in this world unfortunately, and I've not been spared the wrath of having them about.  Hence my hesitation with putting a strong opinion out on anything.  But after carrying it around for weeks, I agreed and wrote the article and it swung open lots of new doors for me.  The people I am meeting are incredible.  Just such amazing souls that I may not have met had I not done what I had done.  I have honestly lost track of the thank you letters I received for that article and to be honest it was quite overwhelming for me at first.  The love and friendships and energy from all of you I've been in contact with have been amazing.  Honestly if there was a way for bottling up all the energy and love that I receive from all of you that alone would make the world a better place.

I am learning to have faith in myself and my guides by following what I feel.  The more I do it the easier things get to me.  I've employed the 24 hour rule for myself.  No matter how bad things look at any given moment, I try to give it 24 hours, as more often then not the situation will change or potentially resolve itself within that time. It cuts down on a lot of worrying for me.  You see I was most definitely a chronic worrier a couple of years ago.  While I must confess I do still worry quite a bit, (I'm a Virgo), the more I let go, have faith and trust, that worry eases up and things run smoother. I also find so many doors swinging open.  I see sign around me all the time.  I have noticed that others around me are seeing signs. For example my mother had something very important today, and she received I think it was three hours of relaxing music recorded onto her tv when she had not set it to record.  Instead of focusing on the stressing task for today she bubbled over with joy telling me how she saw that as a sign that everything was going to be ok.  She has faith now.  And you know what? Today went ok for her and my Dad. :)))))

It's easy to write articles and say if you believe and trust, have faith and let go, stay positive, everything will be ok.  That's not always the easiest of tasks! All of us have things thrown at us that make us question everything.  The thing that matters is not what you thought in that moment that you questioned it, but that you got back up and believed.  Learned what you were meant to learn, or saw what door that obstacle opened because everything will happen for a reason.  It may not feel like it at the time, or even down the road, but there was a reason.  When you can find that reason, you can forgive situations, people, yourself and learn to be free and live again looking forward to tomorrow instead of looking back at the past.

I had a comment made on White Hat Society joking around that they thought I was perfect.  I don't believe there is such a thing.  I really don't.  I am not perfect. I get lost just as much as everyone.  I have my fair share of curve balls thrown at me, sadness, anger, confusion.   But I will always get back up, and I will always believe.  I know each one of us is put here for a reason.  It's just a matter of finding your true self and your personal path, and having a lot of faith while you do it.

Much love to all of you and a Big Hug

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

12 comments:

  1. Awww this is wonderful, Priestess, very up lifting and just what I needed to hear =) Love & Light!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)))) Thank you so much Raven :))) And thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment it means a lot. Love and light to you as well! :))) and of course Big Hugs :))

      Delete
  2. Really enjoyed reading your blog

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Meet Rachel :)))) Thank you so much :)) and thank you for stopping by :)))) Blessings to you :))

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your post on faith and letting go. I seem to keep having challenging moments placed before me, having faith that things will be ok is hard.One of my daughters keeps putting me to the test of faith and letting go and believing that things will work out. It is difficult but I do try to believe that things will work out. I enjoy all your posts, and after a challenging night last night, this one just seemed to hit me. Thank you for your words of wisdon. Blessed be to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Hugs. Thank you so much. I hope things will start going easier for you with your daughter. As a mom I can fully appreciate how challenging being a Mom can be, just hang in there and try to hold onto that love for them :))))) Many Blessings to you.

      Delete
  4. Always a great read! I could benefit with a bit of faith myself right now, thank-you for the timely reminder!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge Hugs :)))) Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :))))) Much Love to you and many blessings <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Merry Meet Cay :))) Thank you so much for stopping by :))) Big Hugs Many Blessings to you.

      Delete
  6. Hi hon, I always love reading your writings. Something struck home within me when I read the part about you being a virgo and letting go. I'm a virgo too. And you writing that reminded me that last spring I was the happiest I've ever been. Thats when I 1st started on my magickal path. And I wasn't holding anything back. I was flourishing and glowing from inside out. But now I'm not. And its probably because I got wrapped up in people's impression of me. Because I was out of work for 7 months. I started feeling really self conscience.

    But I'm back onto the right path now. thank you for sharing! xo )O(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you I think Virgo's because we are prone to worry have the biggest obstacles in caring what everyone thinks. I know it's one of mine. You are an amazing light, don't let anything hold you back or keep you down. You are amazing don't ever forget that. :)))) Big Hugs <3 Many Blessings to you.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.