Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sending Energy Tomorrow Night



Merry Meet :))

I have been receiving lots of emails from people going through challenging emotional times lately and have seen many comments on the boards. I have been doing my best to answer every email that I am receiving.  I hope I've been able to reach all of you who have needed me and to assist.   I wanted to do something else to help.  I've been lighting candles at night to help send energy to a lot of you.  Tomorrow night I will be doing a ritual here to send energy for those who would like it. I wanted to do something more formal and raise up some additional energy. If you would like me to include you or someone you know on the list, please add your name in the comments below or you can email it to me at WiccanMoonsong@gmail.com.  I will include it in my work tomorrow night. I hope it may bring some of you some comfort and extra healing.  If you would like to contribute energy I will be doing it at 10:00 Eastern Standard Time when my house is quiet. If you wish to lend your energy just send your love and prayers into the universe at that time.  Much love to you all.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.