Monday, March 5, 2012


Merry Meet :))))

So I saw him again!!! The eagle! He was in my backyard.  He was just soaring over me ever so slowly.  I actually thought he was the red-tailed hawk at first because of how he was flying and his size, but I quickly realized the coloring was completely different, as his body was black and his head and tail were white.  Just an absolutely amazing sight.  I actually ran into the back field with my children as we were trying to get a better look because it took me a few moments to actually take in what I was seeing.I wanted to stay out there longer, but none of us had our coats on and it's freeezinnnggg out there.  I couldn't get a good picture as he was just far enough up that he was out of range, well for my iphone. :))

Funny enough I was getting a tarot reading the other day from a friend and she asked me if the eagle meant anything to me.  Here he is today.  I was a bit stunned because he is similar in size to the hawks that are in my backyard.  I saw "my hawk" about 10 minutes earlier while driving home.

"Eagle shows us that people with high ideals need to be able to spread their wings so they can reach for the stars. Eagle brings the gift of clarity of vision. As long as we follow our intuition we will be heading in the right direction."

I am just thrilled! I have come to absolutely adore the family of hawks in my backyard.  The hawk is one of my spirit animals along with the wolf.  I am curious if I may be getting another one.  The timing on the presence of the eagle is starting to become like my hawk.  I would love to see more of him. :)))))  I mean what are the odds of having a bald eagle in your backyard?  I'm thinking his home may be by the river across the street from me.  

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. Truly wonderful Priestess,, I love to hear your thoughts and ideas. So far I have dog, and frog, which for me is funny, but it works <3 Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Meet and thank you :)))) You know I think you're amazing :))))))))And I happen to love both dogs and frogs! :))) Huge Hugs and Blessings to you :))) <3

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.