Sunday, April 15, 2012
Aura Colors and Their Meanings
Merry Meet :)))
Today I thought I'd write a little bit about the colors of a person's aura and what they mean. Some people are able to see these colors pretty easily. I must confess I'm not one of them. :) As an empath I can feel much more then I can see. However I will see various shades on people, but for me it's different and I was curious if anyone saw the same. I see shades ranging from bright sparkly whites with rainbow bits like described below, usually gifted children that may have autism or asperger's, to beautiful golden shades indicating a person's health, down to gray if they are ill or getting ready to cross. I can tell if someone will cross soon as their light is very dim, and gray in color is the best I can describe. I'm not sure if I see this way because I'm an empath or for some other reason and I'm unsure why I see this way as opposed to colors.
Let's back up a little. What is an Aura?
For those who may not know the aura is the electro-magnetic field that surrounds your body and the body of every living thing. For those of us who are sensitives, this is what we are sensitive to and helps us be so intuitive. These particles of energy surround your body in an egg like shape. It extends from the body by about 2 - 3 feet on all sides.
You can practice trying to see your aura by standing against a white wall. Then you need to focus your attention on one spot, say your nose and just let your mind relax and see what colors may develop.
For those of you who may be able to see colors or are curious to their meanings I have put together the following for you as a guide.
Pink - Loving, sensitive, artistic, may indicate clairaudience.
- Muddied Pink - can indicate dishonesty, being fake
Red - powerful, determined, energetic and passionate.
- Bright Red - grounded, realistic
- Muddied Red - Can indicate anger, overwhelmed by change, or frustration
Orange - Excited, lots of energy, self-expression, creative, adventurous, socially outgoing, sensuality
- Orange-yellow - creative, intelligent, perfectionist
- Muddied Orange - lacking reason, self-discipline
Yellow - Bright and happy, alert, inspired, intelligent, creative, playful, optimistic
- Light Yellow - emerging spiritual awareness, optimism, or excitement for a new idea.
- Bright yellow - struggling to maintain control, fear of losing control
- Muddied yellow - student, overanalyzing, fatigued, stressed, ego-driven
Gold - Spiritual energy and power, enlightenment, divine protection
Green - Comfortable, healthy, peaceful, nurturing, intelligent, close to nature, teacher, social
- Emerald Green - May be a healer
- Yellow Green - creative with heart
- Muddy Green - Jealous, resentment, envy, frustration, loss
Turquoise - Sensitive, can easily influence others, therapists
Blue - Calm, composed, loving, sensitive, intuitive, loves to help others, freethinking
- Light Blue - peaceful, caring, truthful
- Bright Blue - Clairvoyant, very spiritual, generous
- Muddy Blue - Afraid of the future, fear of self-expression or speaking truth, sadness, mournful
Indigo - Intuitive, sensitive
Purple or Violet - Wise, psychic power, attunement with self, intuitive, magickal
Lavender - imagination, daydreamer
Silver - abundance
- Bright Silver - Receptive to new ideas
Black - can indicate long term unforgiveness, may indicate entities within a person's aura, needs compassion, unresolved karma
Gray - Depressed, pessimistic, negative
White - Pure state of light, often a new energy in the aura, purity and truth, angelic
Brown - Grounded, down to Earth
- Muddied Brown - Feeling Worthless, anxious, distracted by past issues
Rainbow - May indicate a starperson someone in their first incarnation on earth.