Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finding YOU and a Little Dash of Inspiration



Merry Meet :)))

The room smells like bamboo, eucalpytus, and lavender, even though it doesn't list that on the candle! :)))) My nails are super sparkly and silver to remind me to have fun and be creative.  My Pandora is set to listen to nature music because I find it calm and relaxing.  My Himalyan Salt lamp is also on right next to my computer.  These are just a few of the little things that make me happy and make me feel inspired.

What about you? What makes you feel creative.  What inspires you? Do you know? Have you ever really spent time thinking about what makes you you? I want to take time to do a simple creative exercise today that may shed a bit of light on one of the most important people ever.  What are you doing looking around? Silly :P It's you! :))))))  So are you ready? Take a sheet of paper and a pen.  Or you can do it in a word document, whatever make you happy.  Sit there and take 5 minutes to list out all of the things that you love. So for instance I would have lavender, the ocean, stones, reading, bubble baths, walking outside  etc on mine.  Obviously friends and family included on the list.  Ok, now spend a moment and read it back to yourself.  Got everything? Moving on to part 2 :)))

Now I want you to go back through that list and really be objective about this.  Cross out anything that's on there that you like because someone else does.  Or someone says you should.  A lot of us, especially empaths, will learn to like things that others say that we should.  So the purpose of this is to sit there and really figure out what you love.  If you knew you were to be stranded by yourself on an island and you could have any comforts that you wanted and no-one would know what you chose, what would you choose?

Some of you may not need to cross out anything because you have a good sense of you.  However, if you are anything like I was a year ago, I would've likely crossed out a good amount of my list.  Something even more profound..I'm not sure I could've come up with a huge list of what I really enjoyed for i was so busy trying to be what everyone wanted I had gotten a bit lost.  So while this may seem like a simple exercise to some, I can assure you to some it will not be.  And you know what? That's perfectly ok :))))))))  Just the fact that you realize it today will help you on your path. :)))) So start looking for what you love.  Find your favorite things.  When you are able to find those things, make it a point to surround yourself with them as often as you can.  

I love sparkles and sparkly nailpolish.  Is everyone going to love a 35 year old Mom of two running around with glitter on her nails? Ehm probably not.  Do I care? A year ago I would have.  Today I don't.  It makes me happy and makes my children happy and as long as it doesn't harm anyone, that's what matters.  So I say sparkle, glow, and dance away! :)))))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.