Friday, April 6, 2012

Full Wind Moon Blessings


Merry Meet :)))

Tonight we celebrate the full wind moon.  I have already seen the wind bringing many changes to people's lives around me.  It's amazing how fast everything seems to be going lately.  Tonight's Moon is named for the Wind that April typically brings.  Not only the earthbound winds but the winds of change.

Tonights Moon is also known as the Seed Moon.  It is named this for the seeds of new life that are brought about on the April winds. Take a look around you today and notice the new life beginning everywhere.  The colors are just amazing this time of year as the world awakes from her slumber and the hustle and bustle of the warmer weather begins.

The Moon tonight is known by many many other names depending on what your specific path is.  These are just the two names I work with on April's full moon. :))

One activity that I like to do on this particular full moon is to plant a seed.  I sit down and meditate outside somewhere and look inside my true self for what it is that I really desire.  It's usually something to do with my heart and souls happiness.  I then go out and choose a packet of seeds that I feel best represents what I wish to manifest this year.  This afternoon I will plant that seed.  Each time I water it and take care of it for I will think of that desire that I received during my meditation and give thanks to the Goddess for helping me to bring it to desire.  It's also a wonderful activity to do with your children as well.  Not only do they learn to nurture a seed to plant and then take care of it in their garden, but it teaches them to set goals and pursue their hearts desires.

If you are performing a ritual or magick tonight, try to incorporate some of the following into your work:

Colors: Bright colors, blues, yellows, reds
Element: Air
Gods/Goddesses: Venus, Herne, Cernunnos, Ishtar and Twaret.
Gemstones: Angelite, Selenite, Quartz
Herbs: Milkweed, Dogwood, Dill, Fennel, Dandelion
Trees: Willow, Lilac, Hazel, Forsythia

Tonight, I will be attending the evening full moon ritual at Sacred Mists.  For those of you who read my blog and are members at the Mists, I will see you tonight! :)))) As I'm writing this the sun is beating in my window on me reminding me to scoot away from technology today and enjoy this blessed day by going to do my meditation and plant some seeds with my children.

I selected the picture above as I love that he is standing on a road with his dog.  For tonight I do believe represents that road.  It's a night of new beginnings and making things happen in your life.  It's a night of decisions.  What do you really want? I was having a discussion the other day with a close friend about a situation and we were talking about change and situations.

If you don't like the situation you are in, change it.  Look at where you are, if there is something you are unhappy with take a close unbiased situation and see if there is an alternative.  For instance this person was extremely unhappy with where he was living at the moment.  But when looking at it closer, realized that he indeed was there by choice, and he "could" move if he wanted to.  He however chose the situation he was in, as it was a better alternative at the time.  Sometimes just knowing that you have control over your life can help huge.  So if something is upsetting you I urge you to take a closer look, see if you have options, look and see if somehow you chose what's happening.   When you realize you are in control of your own life, while it sounds simple, it can really help.  If you believe something to really be out of your control, and it does happen, you simply cannot see how you are controlling the situation at all, look for the reason why.  Is there a lesson you are suppose to learn from it? Many times if you are stuck in a situation and cannot get out, if you don't hold the key, once you figure out what you are suppose to learn from it that door will open.  For life is like one big lesson.  We are all students here.  I find my way and learn new things every day.   I can't count the amount of times where I thought I couldn't take another step, then something clicked in and made sense and that door opened.

I tried to explain this as best as I could.  Hopefully it makes sense.  With tonights Moon, meditate and spend some time basking in it's magickal light, ask the Goddess to help illuminate your path, look into  your heart and decide what it is you really want and where you want to go.  Then decide if it's in your control to get there.  What can you do? What can you change? Plant that seed! Start tonight.  It's your life, your path.  :))))))) You can do it!

Wherever your path may take you today and always, I hope you are blessed with magick and love.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.