Monday, April 16, 2012

Medium Confidence - Believe



Merry Meet :))

Last night I was blessed to be able to experience a class on being a medium.  It was a two hour class taught by Kathi Munson at the Abundant Wellness Center in Chicopee.  It was rather ironic how it worked out for me.  I spent most of yesterday getting caught up with my writing and working on my studies.  At almost 6:00 I was going to start getting dinner ready, and for some reason my events section of facebook caught my eye.  I clicked on it and saw the invitation to the class.  It was in an hour! It just so happened that it worked out perfectly so that I could go.  Once I got there it became obvious to me why I was suppose to be there.

The class was all about working on trusting our intuition.  We did a wonderful meditation where we developed a safe place and met an ascended master to work with. I had to giggle because the Abundant Wellness Center is in an old house, and for some reason I can really feel the spirits in that house.  So while I was trying to do my meditation I was laying down on the floor with my eyes closed and I kept seeing shadows passing over my eyes.  Each time I opened my eyes half expecting to see something but there was never anything there except the lights looking back at me.

After the meditation we moved onto the group exercises which took the majority of the class.  There were 14 of us, so she had us set up 7 chairs facing the wall.  She had 7 people sit in those chairs facing the walls with their eyes closed.  The rest of us stood in a line across the room.  We mixed up where we were standing so that the people sitting wouldn't know who was sitting where.  The first part of the exercise was to see if they could feel us moving towards them.  They were to raise their hand as soon as they did.  When it was my turn to sit, I was worried I wouldn't feel anything but was surprised when my back tingled a bit, so I raised my hand to indicate I felt someone moving towards me.

The next step was for them to rest their hands on our shoulders.  From there we were to put ourself in that safe place and start telling the person what we saw.  We did this three times.  I sat once, and did readings twice.  I did pretty good! The first time I was paired with a Wiccan Priestess.  There were just the two of us who were Wiccan in the class, so I thought it amusing we were paired up the first two times.  I described her guide to her, which I thought was really interesting.

The second time I was paired up with a different woman and I described one of her family members who had crossed.  He was interesting to me as I could see him, but he wouldn't come close enough to give me much for detail.  Each time we told them what we were seeing for about 5 minutes.

I was quite proud of myself for being able to read in that setting.  Everyone did it at the same time so I could hear everyone around me.  The point was to learn to block everyone out and work on focusing on our intuition and reading in a situation that was challenging.  If we can do that, then reading in a comfortable quiet situation would be easier.  This was the first time that I've gone out in person to do medium readings on someone that I don't know.  Something I've been wanting to get some experience doing and really test myself to see how accurate I could be.

So it was clear to me why that even light popped up for me last night, and what my lesson was there.  I gained some confidence in my abilities last night, got to spend time with some amazing people, and learned a lot.  I am thankful for the experience. :)))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. That was a great experience. I have never tried something like that, but it would certainly be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FNTASTIC, I,M GOING TO JOIN A SPIRITULIST GROUP IN GLASGOW TOWN, I HAVE SO MUCH TO GIVE AND RECEIVE, AND I FEEL THIS WOULD BE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD FOR ME, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, WITH LOVE AND LIGHT IN ALWAYS, BIG HUGS XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.