Monday, April 9, 2012

Quartz, Garnet, orrrrrrr


Merry Meet Everyone :)))

Yesterday my family celebrated Easter.  I hope those of you who celebrate it with your families had a wonderful day. :))) We did the traditional egg hunt up at my parents house.  My parents live 2 miles up a mountain in the middle of the woods.  I love doing the egg hunt at their house as they have it go up over the mountain and through the woods. :))) My favorite place to go.  The kids always have a blast as well. :))))

On this particular hunt I found the rock above.  It caught my eye sparkling on the path in the woods.  I picked it up and it immediately felt comfy with me.  However I'm a little stumped for what it is so was hoping some of you might know? My initial thought was a red quartz, however am questioning garnet? My father thinks it might be a geode? So am putting it out there to all of you to see what you think? Thanks in advance! 

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.