Saturday, May 19, 2012

Little Bit of This and That :))



Merry Meet :))

I had a few interesting things that I came across in my travels today and wanted to share with you.

Solar Eclipse This Weekend


The first is a link for a bit more information about the solar eclipse this weekend.  It has a wonderful map with it that lets you see when you'll be able to view it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2012-may-20




Overcoming Darkness By Creating Light


The second link is for an article done by Dr Michael Smith, an empath coach on empaths overcoming darkness.  For those of you who are empaths, I really think you will enjoy it.  If any of you are unfamiliar with his work, he's a fantastic with empaths.  I love his work.


http://empathsolutions.com/overcoming-darkness-by-creating-light



The Magic - Fiona Wight

The third link is for a song and music video by Fiona Wight.  She is an amazing artist and I love her music.  I thought some of you may enjoy her as well. So I am including a link to a video of a song I love by her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmNTfyZlHQs



I am still battling this flu that doesn't seem to want to go away.  But the weather is gorgeous and my spirits are high.  I've also been doing a lot of writing on my book.  I am still hoping to hit that June 1st deadline.  It's definitely been an extra challenge when I've not been feeling well, but on the plus side being sick has slowed life down a bit for me.  

Some of you may know as I posted it on facebook but we have a nest of  baby robins on the side of my house.   They are so amazing to me.  Each day I go out and take a picture of them. :))))) I have put one at the top of this post for you.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.