Friday, June 1, 2012

Inner Child Altar Spell




Inner Child Altar Spell


Items Needed:
 - picture of you as a child
 - items representing your childhood
 - Violet Candle

The goal of this spell is to get in touch with your inner child and rejoice in yourself.

Find a small bit of space that you can create a mini-alter. It can be a temporary place or you may decide you want to keep this as a permanent item for you. Find a picture of yourself in a child. Next build a small altar to honor that child. Some ideas for this may be an altar cloth that's your favorite color, candles with glitter in them, a unicorn figure, a toy from your childhood, flowers, sweets, rocks, etc.  Bring out the glitter! :)))) <3  Things that, to you, represent your childhood.

Once you have it set up the way you want it spend some time with your alter in meditation to develop the connection between you and your inner child.

Light the candle and say the following.

"I offer this to you today
I invite you to come out and play
Remind me how I use to be
When I once enjoyed my life carefree

I ask you to be with me every day
Remind me what it's like to play
Return my innocense and show me love
Let my life here below be that of above"

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and I am going to try as its my block! Thank you so much <3 L&L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.