Friday, June 22, 2012

Morning Glory

original graphic by titus boy


Morning Glory


So many of us dash out of the bed in the morning, or are awoken by loud alarm clocks. It's amazing how taking a few extra moments for yourself in the morning can really set the tone for your day.

What You Will Need
- Alarm Clock - pleasant one preferably (optional if you don't have to wake up at a certain time)
- bottle of water


If you need to wake up at a certain time in the morning, set your alarm for 5 minutes earlier. Yes I know you're grumbling at me that you will lose 5 minutes of sleep but I promise it will be worth it.

When you wake up take a moment to ease back into this world. If you think about it you've just been on quite the journey! It only makes sense to give yourself a moment to adjust

Take time to stretch and wiggle your toes and your fingers.

Next surround yourself with white light. Really feel yourself surrounded in a blanket of white light and just relax in how warm and loving it feels.

Thank the Goddess and the Universal energies. It doesn't have to be formal but it can be if that makes you more comfy.

Goddess as I awake this day and greet the sun,
I thank you for all the work you've done,
To keep me safe and guide my life,
To keep me out of toil and trife.

I ask you to Bless me throughout my day,
And keep conflict at bay.

In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust
So Mote It Be

Once you've finished this keep a bottle of water next to your bed so you can take a few sips before rising. As water is naturally grounding it will help you to start your day refreshed and grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.