Monday, June 25, 2012

Tango :)))



Merry Meet :))))

I have a new addition to my family. :))) His name is Tango.  We were out going to tag-sales on Sunday and we came across him at one.  His family is moving to North Carolina and couldn't take him with them, so he now lives with us. :)))

As soon as we got to the tag sale I noticed his cage.  It's beautiful!!! I walked up the driveway and when I got close enough to see him I was taken immediately with him.  He's just perfect.  Tango is a 7 month old cockatiel.  He was hand-fed as a baby by a girl just a couple years older then my daughter.  We spent quite some time getting to know him and it wasn't even really discussed out loud, we just decided he was coming home with us. lol

We spent much of yesterday getting him home and settled in.  This is my first bird, inside.  So I definitely have much to learn.  I have been going through google a lot today researching Cockatiels and how to train them.  He is sitting chirping at me right next to where I'm typing this.  I couldn't be happier. :)))))))

Last night I was able to feed him treats from outside the cage.  Tonight I was finally able to move my hand inside to feed him. He is much more comfortable today.  As I'm typing he's doing tricks next to me and chirping at me for my attention. :))))))  If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

My Golden Retriever Max is saying Hello to Tango below :))))))) Max is 2 this month. :))


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great addition to your family!
    CLM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.