Saturday, July 28, 2012

Decisions Decisions Spell

original graphic by Cynnalia



Decisions....Decisions... Spell

Merry Meet :))) We've all been there, that decision that you have to make that is such a tough decision you wind up standing in the same spot for awhile. So this is a spell to help you decide.

Azurite, sodalite and flurorite are all good stones to help with making decisions. You can tuck one in your pillow while you sleep. Right before you go to sleep light a white candle for the Goddess and say the following:

"Today I'm standing at a crossroad
I ask your guidance on which way to go

All aspects of my decision I wish to see clear
May nothing be hidden or based upon my fears

Please send me clarity in my dreams tonight
Provide me with your wisdom and insight"


As you fall asleep try to clear you mind of everything from the day. Count sheep lol :) In the morning when you wake up you should have received something that will help you remember. You may want to leave a note next to your bed if you're anything like I am. I will only remember my dreams when I first wake up for a little bit. By the time I remember I did something the night before I have forgotten my dream lol :)))) You can repeat this spell for three nights if you need to.

Love and Blessings
Jasmeine Moonsong

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Jasmein, I'm going to try this x Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :). I really need this spell. life is so hard, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this spell. Using it tonight with the full moon! BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do you blow out the candle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Meet sweetie :))) Blow it out right before you go to sleep :))))

      Much Love and Many Blessings,

      Jasmeine Moonsong

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.