Monday, July 16, 2012

Triple Goddess Within

original graphic by: Faraday-of-Skarabost



Triple Goddess Within

This is a chant to help you to connect to the three aspects of the Goddess within you. It will help you to remain balanced in your day to day life. It can be done on it's own, or you can make a bracelet to charge to go along with your intention.

What You Will Need:
- If you choose to make a bracelet, use white to represent the Maiden aspect, red for the Mother aspect, and black for the Crone aspect. When I made mine I used embroidery floss and did a knot friendship bracelet. You could do a normal braided bracelet by tripling up the embroidery floss.







"Young Maiden Goddess I invoke in me
playful times, laughter, and love to be
teach me to be carefree


Mother Goddess I invoke in me
caring, responsibility and kindness for all who be
teach me to love and support all who come to me


Crone Goddess I invoke in me,
wisdom, grace and powers to be.
Teach me to have patience in all that I do and see.


I invoke all three of you within me
help me to balance my life and to be free


By the powers of three


So Mote It Be"


Love and Blessings
Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. How absolutely inspirational the chant and the picture are!! Question: When speaking of the masculine aspect of deity, is there any parallel to the three aspects of the Goddess (Maiden, Mother and Crone)? For example -- Youth, Father and Sage? I am new to this and I haven't found anything about this question.

    Thanks and blessings.

    R

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.