Saturday, July 7, 2012

White Wolf?


Merry Meet :)))

Summer is in full swing for me.  I spend most of my days outside with my little ones.  We make frequent trips up into the mountains to go swimming at the lake to escape the 90 degree heat.  We've also taken to going fishing nights. :)) I haven't gone fishing much since I was little and use to go with my Dad.   

Last night we spent a couple hours on the river and caught some bass. As the sun had just set over the mountains and darkness was starting to take over the sky we hiked out of where we were fishing.  As I approached the side of the road where my jeep was parked movement across the road from me caught my eyes.  I watched as a white animal walked slowly to the edge of the rocks, and slowly sat down holding my gaze.  I about fell over.  I rubbed my eyes in disbelief as the animal in front of me looked exactly like a white wolf to me.  

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket determined to get a picture.  I slowly worked my way across the road and closer to the animal hoping to get a better view.  My children sat in the back of the jeep saying "Mommy Look!!! A white wolf!!"   Through the entire thing he just sat there staring at me.  

As I got closer I noticed that there was a chain fence that wasn't visible from the road where I stood. So I'm assuming it was perhaps the back of someone's yard.  Perhaps a white husky? I'm not sure, but I have never seen an animal that looked as close to a white wolf as he did.  The way he walked to the edge of the rocks and just sat there looking down at me was incredible. :)))))

Am curious what you think? Wolf that's perhaps a pet? A white husky? Some other sort of dog? He was absolutely beautiful.  Pure white, not a speck of another color on him. I wish the picture I had came out clearer but night was falling so the lighting wasn't brilliant. 

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong









3 comments:

  1. Merry Meet Wiccan Moonsong,
    Having taken Animal Magick in my school, the Wolf stand for Teacher!
    The wolf is the pathfinder, the forerunner of new ideas who returns to the clan to teach and share medicine. Wolf takes one mate for life and is loyal like Dog. If you were to keep company with
    Wolves, you would find an enormous sense of family within the pack, as well as a strong individualistic urge. These qualities make ability to be part of society and yet still embody our individual dreams and ideas.
    In the Great Star Nation, Wolf is represented by the Dog Star, Sirius, which legend tells us was the original home of our teachers in ancient times. Sirius was thought to be the home of the gods by the ancient Egyptians, and is still considered so by the Dogan Tribe in Africa. It stands to reason that Native American peoples would formulate this same connection and adopt wolf people as the clan of teachers.
    The senses of Wolf are very keen, and the Moon is its power ally. The Moon is symbol for psychic energy, or the unconscious that hold the secrets of knowledge and wisdom. Baying at the Moon may be an indication of Wolf's desire to connect with new ideas which are just below the surface of conscious-ness. Wolf medicine empowers the teacher within us all to come forth and aid the children of Earth in understanding the Great Mystery and life.

    If you draw the wolf card or see a wolf, you may be able to share your personal medicine with others. our intuitive side may also have an answer or teaching for your personal use at this time. As you feel wolf coming alive with in you, you may wish to share your knowledge by writing or lecturing on information that will help others better understand their uniqueness or path in life. It is in sharing of great turths taht the consciousness of humanity will attain new heights. Wolf could also be telling you to seek out lonely places that will allow you to see your teacher within. In the aloneness of a power place, devoid of other humans, you may find the true you. Look for teachings no matter where you are. Wolf would not come to you unless you requested the appearance for the tribe's greatest teacher.

    This is from my animal magick book I wish you well
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo yet it looks like a Wolf's cousin- a White German Shepherd :) Still a sign though! Congrats on a marvelous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it looks like a German Sheppard but never the less very very beautifu and the way he was watching over you and yours is mesmerizing. Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.