Friday, August 31, 2012

Blue Moon Intuitive Gemstone

pendant from Amazon: If you wish you can purchase it here



Blue Moon Intuitive Gemstone

Merry Meet :)))) With the Full Blue Moon tonight in Pisces, tonight is the perfect night to charge a gemstone to help you with your intuitive gifts. For those of you familiar with gemstones, you may choose any blue gemstone that is helpful in developing intuition. For the purposes of tonights spell, I will be charging a lapis lazuli. This is a gemstone I have always wanted to work with and I have selected a stone for tonight that felt perfect to me. I have always loved the appearance of this stone, with it's deep blue hues and traces of silver. It has always looked magickal to me. Lapis Lazuli is an excellent stone to work with when you wish to develop your psychic intuition. You may wish to choose a stone that you can wear on you. The one I chose I will put into a necklace. One in a ring or bracelet is always an excellent option. When you are working with a stone for a long term goal, it is always a good idea to have a way to wear the stone on you.


What You Need
- Three Blue Candles
- Lapis Lazuli or other blue gemstone of your choice.

Find a place outside under the full moon where you can conduct your workings undisturbed.

Ground and center yourself to prepare for the charging of the stone.

Cast your circle of protection

Position the three blue candles so that they form a triangle within your circle.

Stand in between the three candles and light them.

Take the lapis lazuli and hold it in your hands.

Focus your attention on the moon, and start working to draw the energy down to you through your crown chakra.

Keep working with the energy to cleanse and recharge your entire body. When you are ready focus on moving that energy into your hands to charge the stone.

Say the following:

"Mother Goddess on this night,
I ask you to bless me with the gift of sight.

My intuition to increase,
I promise to work only with love and peace,

Psychic vision I am blessed with tonight,
Bestow upon me the gift of sight.

So Mote it Be"


When you are done place the stone under your pillow the first night. When you awake in the morning carry the stone on you.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.