Friday, August 10, 2012

Spell to Be Open-Minded

original graphic by: ElfDaughter



Spell to Be Open-Minded


Merry Meet :))) On my path I try to be very open-minded to what is presented to me, and look at the information I receive from all sides. I have so much to learn and each day I feel like I receive several lessons. If I judged anything based on what I know it's quite likely I would miss something. For those of you who have been reading my blog lately one of these has been exploring the parallels between Native Americans and Witchcraft. It's not an easy thing to do as typically when you receive information you will judge it based on what you know. That's human nature. However one of the ways we can open up our minds is through asking for divine guidance and meditation. So with that said, this is a very simple spell to set your intent to be open-minded to receive information from your guides and the universal energies so that you may progress with the life lessons set forth for you and your path.

For this spell I want to create a oil for you to burn that will help you connect to the divine. Combine the following ingredients:

- 1/2 teaspoon yarrow
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon powdered myrrh
- 3 drops rose oil
- 3 drops lavender
- 1/2 cup olive oil

Blend the mix together and leave out to charge on the night of the full moon.

You can use this oil to help you anytime you wish to connect to the Goddess and the divine.

When you are ready, use the oil to annoint a white candle. Add a dab to your third eye chakra, and a bit to the palms of your hand to help you receive energy.

Light the white candle and sit in a quiet space.

Ground and center your thoughts, then draw the white light through your body.

Using your power of intention connect to the universal energies that be.

Ask the Goddess for her assitance in opening your mind to the lessons that she and your guides are trying to teach you. While you can do this formally, I think in this situation the intent is most important and your concentration on really feeling the divine energy and putting forth your request. Repeat this as often as you like.


Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. Good explanation you have got your self here but i was wondering if this spell can work as a Love Spells thank you. Nice blog and nice content as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong