Thursday, August 16, 2012

To Scry, or Not To Scry



To Scry, or not to Scry


Merry Meet :))) Each night I burn eucalyptus spearmint oil in my burner as I fall asleep. It's just become part of my nightly ritual. I've often noticed when it burns down it leaves a pattern in a sort of crystals when the liquid evaporates. I always look to see if it's anything that makes sense to me. A lot of times I've seen a crescent moon shape in it, angel wings, etc. Yes I know I look for signs everywhere. lol In any even, long story getting shorter, last night as I put the oil into the burner I noticed that it made a pattern as well. So here's a simple spell of sorts to try out. Let me know how it works for you and if you like it! :)))

What you need:

- Tea light burner
- Tea light candle
- essential oil appropriate to the question you wish to ask or message you wish to receive.
- water

Add the water to the top of the burner and focus your mind on the question you want to ask, or the type of message you wish to receive. Light the tea light underneath and state your question or desire for message out loud. Add a few drops of oil to the burner and watch as it settles onto the water. Watch the oil and watch for an answer to your request in the form of a symbol in the oil. :))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice I will so this one I just love to burn oils, but most of the time I fill my burners top with sea salt the chunky kind the oil last so much longer this way and smells strong for a very long time. Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.