Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere



Merry Meet :)))

For the past couple weeks I have been duking it out with my dishwasher.  Every time I run a load of dishes it spews water and heaps of bubbles all over my floor.  I've been trying to get it fixed but to no avail.  So every time I run it I have stood there armed with towels to mop up the bubbles that come out. My floor is super clean this week by the way. :)))

So last night I was making popcorn.  While the kernals popped I watched the bubbles start to slither out onto my floor once again.  Then it crossed my mind that I was using a different type of dish detergent.  I pulled it out from under the sink to see if I had some hyper sudsy dish detergent or something.  When I pulled it out I could not help but laugh. I was using All High Efficiency Laundry Detergent!!!!



In my defense *blushes* it looks just like the dish detergent!!  I had purchased it on vacation at the ocean when I needed to do laundry but never wound up using it.  The night I came home I got in really late and must've just shoved it under the sink thinking it was dish detergent.  I usually use bottled laundry detergent.  In any event I ran out of dish detergent and have apparently been washing dishes with laundry detergent for the last two weeks! Hope this gives you a giggle for the day.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 





3 comments:

  1. Now Jasmeine that is good one. I thought maybe your were gonna say it was BUBBLE BATH. You just made my day <3 At least you were using a good name brand. LOVE AND LIGHT MY SISTER Also have a Blessed Day. )O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, that's a simple mistake, I can see myself doing that to, lol. This was hilarious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing Moon LavendarSeptember 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM

    LOL........... That sounds like soething that I would do! LOL........................

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.