Thursday, September 27, 2012

Learning to Recognize Signs From Your Spirit Guides




Learning to Recognize Signs From Your Spirit Guides


Merry Meet :))

So I talk about spirit guides a lot. :)) They are quite generous in sending you signs if you know what to look for. In a previous article I addressed how to hear your spirit guides. If you missed that article you can view it on my blog here: http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2012/05/hearing-your-spirit-guides.html Today I wanted to address more of the physical signs that they might send you. All of us have at least one spirit guide. If you are on the path you are on, chances are you have many. From guardian angels assigned to you from birth who never walked on Earth, to ancestors, other spirits assigned to help us, Ascended Masters, and animal guides, you can be confident you are never alone.

Often times when they send us signs we will dismiss them as pure coincidence, or not even notice them. Once you realize what you are looking for, and start to look for them, you will start to notice the signs around you all the time. For me it has been an invaluable tool in my craft and I welcome their signs and guidance along my path. One thing to note is always remember to thank them for the signs. :))) It doesn't have to be formal just a simple "Thank you" will do. :)) Your intent, as always, is what matters most.

You should know that if you have a question for them, ask it! :) You will always receive an answer. It may not happen the instant you ask the question, but more often then not, I get an answer within 24 hours. Lately within an hour. You just need to be open to receiving your answer. After you start noticing you may get physical symptoms to go with your signs. For example, when I receive a sign I can usually feel a tingle in my solar plexus or my hands will start to buzz. It lets me know there's something I need to see, or confirms that what I'm seeing is not a coincidence if I'm questioning it. I usually get it a split second before the sign. So let's get into some specific examples.

Music - So you're driving around in your car and the first song you hear when you turn it on is meaningful to you. How about when you are thinking something and a song comes on the radio with an answer to your thoughts, or pertains directly to what you are thinking? Ever gone through your day and had a song absolutely stuck in your head? Next time it happens pay attention to the lyrics. When you are listening to music and songs seem to jump out at you, pay attention to the message and lyrics in that song. It's quite possible that it's a message.

Reading - Have you ever been drawn to a book and when reading it you realize it mirrors a situation in your life, or answers a question you have? How about articles you come across in magazines or online? I can't tell you how many of you have written to me asking if I can read your mind as I've published something that directly relates to a question you had. It's no coincidence. You were meant to read that article.

Animals - Animals are a sign I get very frequently. I recommend having a guide to animal totems and their meanings. You will recognize these animals for you will see them repeatedly, or it's a rare animal that you luck upon. These animals may also be a spirit guide for you but that's another animal. Here is a great website to get you started. http://www.animalspirits.com/ Those of you who have been with me for awhile know that the Red-Tailed Hawk is one of my spirit guides. I can't tell you how many times I've seen one at significant points in my life. I've also had him land really close to me and lock eyes with me. It's hard to explain but you will know it. Another example is my Grandfather who is also a guide for me sends me deer. They also happen at significant times for me. Usually after I've had one of those "aha!" moments on my path. :))) One more example is feathers. I find crows feathers on my doorstep all the time. :) Just a few examples. There are many more but I just wanted to touch on it a bit for you.

Numbers - Another way they will send signs is number repetition. Angels typically send messages this way. So if you see a number that keeps jumping out at you repeatedly don't dismiss it. For this I recommend a book called Angels 101 by Doreen Virtue. When you see a number repeating look it up in the book and see what the message may be for you.

People - Ever have a question and you overhear a conversation with the answer? Maybe someone will come up and just start talking to you with an answer to your question?

Intervention - Ever been made late or kept from something only to realize that if you hadn't been something could have happened to you?

These are just a few basic examples of the many signs that they send to you. The more you try to communicate and ask them questions the more signs you will receive. It really is absolutely incredible. I had an experience just the other day that illustrates this as well. I wrote about it on my blog. :))) You can read about it here: http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2012/06/calming-rainbow.html



Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

7 comments:

  1. Jasmeine, so wonderful reading this! Today I had the most wicked experience with a bird feather dropping in my hands when I noticed it floating through the air. I'm going to have so much fun on your website. Thank you so much for sharing. All the love, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am probably reading this for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if this was an actual experience with my spirit guide or the God or Goddess or what, but I felt like I should share it here since I had read this a few hours before. Lately, I've been questioning whether or not I'm on the right path (I'm studying Criminal Justice in university to later become a police officer). So, last night, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to ask. So I asked allowed if I am on the right path. I didn't specify to whom I was asking. I just asked that I receive an answer, preferably in dream form since I'm not experienced in interpreting signs and I'm too skittish at night to want to wake up to a figure standing over my bed, again. Anyway, I fell asleep several hours later, and I remember suddenly being on this tiger reservation, staring at a male Bengal tiger lying on the ground just a few feet away from me, looking pretty content (it might have been the reservation that my mother and I visited a few weeks, but I'm not sure). Then suddenly there were two kids, a girl and a boy, standing on the other side of the fence from me. They were talking. I can't remember all that they said, but I do distinctly remember the words "right path" coming out of the boy's mouth while he and the Tiger were staring right at me (the girl was just standing there, smiling). Then I woke up, and I realized that I had an e-mail. I checked it, and it was from the Springdale Police Department in Missouri. I don't know for sure if this was an answer to my questions, or if it was from my spirit guide or the gods. All I do know is that, when I had the dream and saw the e-mail, I suddenly felt very confident in my career choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lately strange things have happened and i have put them down as coincidence but a couple of nights ago it was as though someone or something was trying to make me aware of something about to happen, i feel my psychic side is awakening as i get older i am in my 50s how can i develop this extra sense?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My whole life turned around the past 2½ years, any thing that could happen has happened...

    I definitely feel guided often/daily. So thanks to my spirit guides and ancestors and plant and animal spirits in my life :-)

    peace from Denmark, love and light

    acceptance and appreciate what we got
    the universe will provide
    no coincidences...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your blog, thank you for sharing this information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful .. Thank you for ur time ... this has been very helpful and inspiring ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.