Saturday, September 1, 2012

Purifying Rain Spell

original graphic by FrozenStarRo




Purifying Rain Spell

Merry Meet :))


Anyone love to play in the rain? How about jumping through the puddles with bare feet? :)))) One of my favorite things to do is go out in the rain. :))) Yes, I still love stomping in puddles, only now I do it bare foot. With the warmer weather still here, this is a simple spell I use to connect with Mother Earth and the elements. It's also a great way to have fun with my little ones.

What You Need
- You and the rain :)))

Go out into the rain in something you don't mind getting wet in. I will go out in a bathing suit if it's quiet where I am. :))

"Mother Earth, and Goddess of Love,
Rains pouring down from up above,
Elements of water, cleanse me,
allow my spirit to become free."

Take time to feel the rain pouring down over you and washing any negativity down your body, through your toes and into the ground.

Then allow it to wash over you an amazing white light and the element of water.

Enjoy! It's quite the experience!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I wish I could go outside in the rain barefoot, but it's Atlanta, and dirty. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.