Friday, September 14, 2012

The Moose

original graphic by: TheSong

The Moose

Living in New England I've had the priveledge to see a Moose a couple times in my life. I was completely awestruck both times at how ginormous he was. An adult male can grow to be over 7 feet in height and over 1200 pounds. Even though he is huge he is very experienced at blending into his surroundings. As a power animal, the Moose will help teach us to blend with our surrounding. The antlers on a Moose are just huge. They actually grow antlers larger then any other animal with antlers. In ancient myths the Moose's antlers are called the "Crown of Courage." They are linked to our crown chakra. It helps those who have this as their power animal open their crown chakra and receive information from the divine.

The Moose is one of the most ancient power animals. He has a very beautiful sacred energy when you see one or work with one. Typically people who work with the Moose are very wise and have excellent depth perception. They also have an amazing ability to stay balanced. They know always know the right things to say and the right things to do to keep situation under control.

Most of us who have a spirit animal have had one our entire lives. Though we may work with many, typically one is with us from birth. For those who work with the Moose they inherit his strenth of highly sensitive smell and hearing. When these people are born their third eye is already open to the world and they can see things amazingly clearly.

The Moose is a very powerful totem to have and will help you to discover who you are and to stay in touch with your gifts.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging this. I did a vision meditation to see my spirit animal and I was very disappointed to see a moose come from behind that tree. My mind even stopped it from emerging, before I saw the head, and created a grizzly bear instead. LOL. I wanted a feline of some type, followed by a bear, or even an eagle. Something strong, majestic, even cute, none of which "moose" screamed at me. After doing some research, however, I can easily see that the moose really is my spirit animal. I just didn't know what majestic, strong, and cute looked like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.