Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Working With Angels



Working With the Angels

Merry Meet :)))

I have gotten this question several times, and quite frequently lately. I am asked as a witch or wiccan is it ok to work with the Angels. Everyone has their personal opinions, but mine is a huge YES! :)))) It's actually something I've wanted to help educate Wiccans on as part of what I do. My belief is that it really doesn't matter what religion you choose to call yourself, what matters is that you are spiritual. I am very eclectic. I am open minded to all the religions and I take what I am most comfortable with. While I definitely pay my respects and work with the Gods and Goddesses, I also work quite frequently with the Angels depending on what I am doing. Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters. :)))

I have worked with Angels ever since I was little. Making my official move to Wicca, they were not something I was willing to give up.  I don't see anything wrong with being Wiccan and working with the angels.  I actually encourage it.  I think that people should do whatever makes them the most comfortable. The thing that is the most important is that you believe. Believe in divine guidance and guides that are available to help you. Know that they are accessible to you. You should not be afraid to call upon them to aid you and support you in your life, or even if you just want to have a conversation.

Working with the angels is a wonderful experience. You simply need to ask and they will be there. I can tell when they are around as I get a tingling sensation in my fingertips and my solar plexus and this amazing warm loving feeling that surrounds my entire body. The one I work with most frequently is Angel Muriel who is the Angel of emotions. When things feel to much for me I will call upon Angel Muriel and let her wrap me in her wings and it always helps. She has been a pillar of strength for me on my path on so many issues. Some people see Angel Muriel as a he, I see her as a female. A lot of us that are sensitives are natural healers. Angel Muriel is a wonderful angel to work with. As healers working with the Angels really does make a lot of sense. So I encourage all of you as you follow your path to not worry about what you are "suppose to do" and "suppose to feel." Do what feels right for you, and feels most comfortable on your path. Don't worry about fitting into a religious label. It is your path. Make it as you wish.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. I've been torn up about this issue for a while. This gives me a lot of insight. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband passed away 2 1/2 years ago, I am still grieving his loss but am getting better. Last summer I was reading the book Angelspeake A Guide by Barbara Mark and Trudy Griswold. There a many suggestions in the book on how to talk to your angels, so I decided to try it. I asked what the angels wanted to teach me but nothing happened, my mind was blank, then all of a sudden these words started popping into my head....Help, Peace, Overload, Brave Channel, Listen, Impatient,Love, Teach. I asked the angel her name and heard the name Nancy. I asked if she was my guardian angel, the response was no that my angel is Raphael. I went on line to find out what Raphael represents and to my amazement he represents healing and usually comes to you "when healing or a significant transition is afoot"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.