Thursday, October 25, 2012

Native American Power Animals




Native American Power Animals


Merry Meet :))

I am one who identifies closely with Native American practices. I know there are several of you who do as well. I came across a website in my travels and thought it was really wonderful so I wanted to share it with you. The website is called My Power Animals. It has a wonderful page on Native American Animal Astrology. Native Americans assign totem animals based on when you were born. It is known as your birth totem. They are also known as your solar totem. I would be curious how many of you have a natural attraction towards your birth totem. :)) Many of you know that I work closely with the red-tailed hawk and the white wolf. My birth totem is actually a bear. :))) Funny enough I have been surrounded by bears my entire life. Both my parents were born under the Bear. They live in a log cabin and their house is packed with art that has to do with bears. So I have always loved bears as well. :)))))) When I went to read the description of the bear I was laughing as I read how accurate it was for me. As a matter of fact both my parents, myself, and my sister are all bears. I found that very interesting. :)))))

Take a look to see what yours is. I wouldn't be surprised if you have pictures of this animal in your house, and have felt attracted to it during your life. The link to the site is below. When you go to it, it has detailed description on each of the birth totems. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

December 22 - January 19: Goose
January 20 - February 18: Otter
February 19 - March 20: Wolf
March 21 - April 19: Falcon/Hawk
April 20 - May 20: Beaver
May 21 - June 20: Deer
June 21 - July 20: Woodpecker
July 22 - August 21: Salmon
August 22 - September 22: Bear
September 23 - October 22: Crow
October 23 - November 22: Snake
November 23 - December 21: Owl

http://www.mypoweranimals.org/animal_astrology.html

1 comment:

  1. thank you for being here. I am an old solitary occasional wiccan crone leaning strongly toward Native American spirituality. And my heart is filled with sadness because I see little respect for Mother Earth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.