Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Akashic Records

**original graphic by: Ljilja**


Akashic Records

Merry Meet :))) How many of you have heard of the Akashic Records? What would you say if I told you that you could go to a library that has a copy of every book ever written in the entire world, all perfectly preserved and accessible to you. How about if one of those books had an entire history of not only your life, this life, but every life you've ever lived. Would you be interested? :)))

I've studied so many areas and have come to love several writers. Sylvia Brown is one of them. One of her books that definitely changed the way I see things was called "Temples On the Other Side: How Wisdom from "Beyond the Veil" Can Help You Right Now" It described all the various temples on the other side and their uses. It really helped me to understand differences in guides and their purposes here and how things all fit together if you will. Since reading that book I have "happened across", many books that give essentially the same information. They all differ slightly but the main concepts are the same. One of these buildings houses, what I refer to as the Hall of Records, houses the Akashic Records. I have also seen it called the Book of All. Basically it's a huge library that holds every piece of information you could ever with to know. Within the Akashic records are all the details of your life this life, as well as any past lives. This information can be quite useful when you are trying to find your way. While you can tap into them, you still need to do so with a guide, but this can be accomplished through meditation. For some great meditations I suggest Sylvia Brown's "Meditations for Entering the Temples on the Other Side " She really does a great job of explaining the other side and how we can access it. She has a wonderful gift of making it sound simple. :))

For those of you familiar with Edgar Cayce, he described the Akashic records as this: "somewhere there is a universal hall of data about past lives, magic, healing, and spirituality. It does not exist on the physical plane but rather on a more psychic level. " It matters not what religion you are as pretty much every religion believes in the Akashic records in some form. It is said that you can access them many ways, but thus far, I've only been able to access them through meditation. Even then, this is a skill I am still working at, as I can only get glimpses at a time. However what I do get is always amazing. :))))) Experiences may differe a bit from person to person. When I get there it's always in this white marble building. It's a bit difficult to describe but I'll try. :)) The white marble almost seems to glow. I call it marble as that's the closes material I can think of. The shelves, chairs, and tables are all made of the same. Somehow though, I remember thinking the chairs would be uncomfy but they weren't. Minor detail. lol There are rows upon rows of shelves of books everywhere. Whenever I go to access that specific book though my guide has it on the table ready for me. I sit down at the table with the book in front of me. It's a huge book, very antiqued looking but clean. It's always laid open to the center of the book. Here's where it gets strange to me. I don't read it like a normal book. There's like this soft amber light that resonates throughout the room, and when I sit with the book it gets concentrated in front of me and I'm able to see what I want to see in my mind's eye like I'm watching a movie. That's why it's a little strange for me, because I'm using my mind's eye to get there and then using it again to see the records. I can tell you I always feel very comfortable. I have seen portions of things and had the "movie" stop, and my guide say "not yet," as if I'm not ready to handle certain things. Hopefully this description may help some of you. :)))


It can be very helpful to learn to read them on your path. For me, I've been able to pull additional details about past lives, and it's helped me to remember things that were important to me this life. As we travel through many lifetimes, the knowledge from each lifetime stays with us, but is not always accessible to us. Reaching the Akashic records through meditation can help you with this. It's helped me to understand some of my fears and work with them. It's helped me to understand why I excel in certain areas, and why I have advanced knowledge in things that I've not yet studied in this life. I highly recommend both books, if this is something you wish to explore and you are ready. :)))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


1 comment:

  1. I have read Sylvia Brown's "Book of Angels" and i think she is an excellent author and her words are full of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.