Monday, November 5, 2012

Having Spirit Guides Assist Us With Our Goals

original graphic by: Queen Uriel



Having Spirit Guides Assist Us With Our Goals

Merry Meet :))) We all have spirit guides. We will each have one primary guide assigned to us this life, and then many others who help. I think a common misconception is that if you can't hear them, they aren't helping you. Yes, some of us are able to hear them better then others, but regardless if you can hear them or not, they can hear you. Their primary purpose is to help you attain your goals that you set for yourself in this life. So how do we have them help us?

You can request them to help you with specific things. If you sit down and tell them you want to win the lottery will they help you? No, unless that is your life's purpose. I don't think it is though ;) Search within yourself and really think about what you are here for this life. Are you here as a healer? Are you here to teach? What do you think you chose for your life mission. Once you have that sorted out you can start asking them for specific help. So for example, I feel part of my life work this time round is to teach empaths. So I can ask them for assistance with meeting this goal. I have asked them for help in writing, ideas of topics, messages to pass along to you etc. If I need money to pay for a class I will ask them for that.

Get use to talking to them. You can do it out loud, you can do it as you fall asleep, you can write things down, just do it. The more you do it, the more comfortable you will be and the more they will be able to assist you. Let me clarify a few questions I have been asked. Can they always hear me if I speak to them? Yes they absolutely can. :)) Will they be mad if I don't partake in an option they gave me? No they are there to help offer you options and guide you, they will not and never get mad at you. How will they communicate with me? You may be able to hear them directly, that inner voice, but it differs from your own. They may also come to you in dreams, meditation and other forms. Say you asked for help on a topic and the next day, someone starts randomly talking to you about that topic. That is likely your guides at work. How about when you have a question and you come across the perfect article? When you ask your questions be on the look out for your answers! :))))

I do think it's a great idea to have a small box or envelope that you keep on your alter. In it keep a small list, primary goals and steps to get there. Read it to your guides every now and then and revise it as you need to. It will help you keep track of what you are doing, and help them to help you! :)))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. That force which helps you, I encountered it so many times. It is what people call "a coincidence" but there is no such thing :) I really love this post, it made me smile because this is one of the things find hard to explain to others.
    However, I tend to believe that one shouldn't ask too much. You can ask, but it's 50-50. You need to also have the will and power to do it on your own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.