Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tell Your Self "I Love You"

**original graphic by: SweetLittleVampire

Tell Your Self "I Love You"

Merry Meet :)))

Some time ago I took a tarot class with one of my favorite instructors. She has been one of the most influential teachers for me on my path. At the time my self-esteem and confidence was definitely lower then it needed to be and she told me to do the following exercise.

Each day, when you wake up, walk to the mirror and say good morning to yourself. The say I love you to yourself in the mirror. Do that each day for the first week. After that week I want you to do it every single time you look in the mirror.

I was really uncomfortable with this idea at first. I mean really really uncomfortable. It took me honestly days to be able to do it the first time. However I respected her as a teacher, so I kept trying it. Eventually I got it.

I also have a very wise friend who I respect and was told to tell myself I'm beautiful as well when I do this. While both are a huge challenge for me, I find they are moreso when my confidence isn't where it should be. It keeps me aware of this and it honestly does help. So I urge you to try this exercise. If you are comfortable with it right away, that is awesome! If not, it will get easier I promise. It will also help.

One of the most important things we need to do is love ourselves. As sensitives we usually get so caught up in taking care of everyone else that we forget ourselves in the mix. It's very important to love and believe in ourselves and this exercise will help.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.