Thursday, December 6, 2012

Free Wiccan Books For The Kindle

**original graphic by Endave**


Merry Meet :)))

I have rolled out a new section of my website today for books that are free on the Kindle.  For the past couple months I have been posting a couple books each day on my facebook page, and I have had a small section on the bottom of my blog for them. I will continue to post a couple each day on my Facebook page.  They now have their own page.  You can see it here:

http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Free-Wiccan-Kindle-Books.html

As always, please verify prices before you grab a book.  I will do my best to keep them updated, but they don't update at a specific time each day, and change frequently.

If you do not have a Kindle you can get a free kindle reader for your computer or various other devices here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

I hope you enjoy!!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


Join us on Facebook: Wiccan Moonsong on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to the whole wiccan stuff but I wanted to learn it is hard though I tend to feel people's emotions like their own if they cry for no reason I cry I can also feel spirits around me I know it probably sounds stupid I'm trying to learn thanks for the reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to "Thank You" for making this list available to us. I have used it many times!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.