Saturday, December 8, 2012

Working With Magick

**original graphic by DesignByKatt**


Working with Magick

Merry Meet :)))

One of the most common questions I get is requests for spells. I am actually amazed at how many people are comfortable just casting spells right off the bat with no knowledge or experience. I was actually terrified of them for quite some time, I must confess. It took me awhile to really get in and understand them before I was willing to work with them. For me, everything has been presented to me in due time. I've never rushed anything as the divine and the universe always seemed to have life lessons that corresponded to my actual degrees. When you go ahead of what is meant for you and just start launching spells, they can not work, and they can also cause disruptions for you and the universe.

It's really important to make sure that you are balanced. You must balance yourself and the world around you in order for the magick that you work to have a proper foundation. If you are out of balance it will just cause disruption and be destroyed. We must have a solid working understanding of ourselves, both our true self and our shadow self. This will aid in the magick that you are attempting to do. If you are unbalanced you may wind up casting a spell that can actually cause more issues or complications for you. I write this not to scare you, but to caution those who go seeking spells to cast as if they will solve all problems. They can create additional issues if you are not confident in yourself and what you are doing.

That being said I've said before intention is key. If your intention is good, and it will harm none, there's a very good chance the spell you are working with will work. You must work with love in your heart and for the greater good. When you do this the universe will work with you to help you achieve what it is that you desire.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.