Friday, January 4, 2013

Artist of the Year - The Magical Times Magazine!!


Merry Meet :))))) 

I am sooooooo excited! This morning I was named Artist of the Year by the Magical Times Magazine. This is huge for me. :))))))))  Exactly one year ago I made the leap of faith to do Wiccan Moonsong full time.  A hugeeeee Thank You to all of you who helped me with this :))))

You can see their website here:  The Magical Times Magazine

I will be featured in the March 2013 issue! Squeeeee!

For those of you in the United States, The Magical Times is available in Barnes and Noble Bookstores :))))))

Below is a copy of the original artwork called "Ritual Night"

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



1 comment:

  1. What great news! Congratulations and thanks for such inspiring artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.