Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crystal Grids and the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy




Crystal Grids and 

Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy

Merry Meet :)))) I try to only pass along websites that I absolutely adore.  Hibiscus Moon is one of those websites for me.  I consider her my gemstone goddess guru. :))))))   I found her by admiring her posts of the most beautiful crystals on Pinterest in the fall. If you like Pinterest you can give her page a looksie here: Hibiscus Moon Pinterest. As many of you know healing with crystals can be amazingly effective. Hibiscus is an expert in working with crystals and is generous with the information and goodies she passes along to you on her website. So if you are wanting to work a bit quicker in learning gemstones, or even if you are just thinking about starting to work with them, I highly recommend starting here. :)))

So what in the world is a crystal grid? When you are healing with crystals, you can arrange several crystals in a geometric pattern to direct energy and make your healing work more powerful. I have come across some amazing pictures of these crystal grids. The picture above is an example. By combining crystals that work well together, and using proper placement it really can do astounding things to help with healing work. It can help with other type of work as well like love and prosperity. So who in the world is Hibiscus Moon?



She is the Author of Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work. I grabbed my copy a few months ago and I love it. :))) You can grab your copy in her shop here:

Hibiscus Moon Shop 

On the main page of her website you can sign up for a weekly newsletter from her. I've already got my first one and it's fantastic. She has this amazing energy that you can't help but smile while you learn from her. :))))) When you sign up for her e-mail list she gives you a Crystals & Our Sacred Spaces Kit. The kit includes a meditation, short video, and e-book that you will love. :))))

Sign Up For E-mail and Free Crystals & Our Sacred Spaces Kit

I also recommend her free Crystal Goodness Page. This page is packed with more free goodies for you. This page is packed, and I do mean packed with videos, articles, and MP3's that she has done that give you amazing information. I've only started perusing them all. You can find that page here:

Crystal Goodness Page

I really hope you enjoy all this as much as I am. :))) I know you will love her energy and the way she presents her material. She is very easy to learn from and just does an amazing job teaching us all about her passion. 

She also runs a Crystal Academy that is accepting enrollments right now.  If you are wanting to learn about gemstones, why not learn with the best? :)))) Crystal Academy

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.