Saturday, April 6, 2013

Empath and Highly Sensitive Recommended Articles





Merry Meet :)))) 

I work with so many of you who are empaths and highly sensitive.  That really is what I do the most.  I thought it would be helpful to have a post that has all the articles I have written on being a sensitive person and an empath in one place. :)))) It really is integrated throughout all of my writing as I am an empath.  These articles however, are among the ones I recommend most frequently.  :))

Highly Sensitive Person



Empaths


Tools

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Moonsong Daily Magick includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell, and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

Join Us On Moonsong Daily Magick! :)))

4 comments:

  1. this is amazing.... thank you for all your hard work blessed be sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I understand an Empath can fell the emotions of others, ,I mainly..... unfortunately feel the pain..how do I rid myself from a life full of pain from myself n others...nurses for 31 yrs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so insightful thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANOTHER TIP if you're sensitive: cover your head during meditation and when you're around people. During meditation, covering your head with a shawl, hat or even a kitchen towel, seals in the energy. Kinda like putting the lid on the casserolle to keep the food warm for longer! Covering your arc line (hair line) and crown chakra (top of your head) is vital; get a large headband (an ENSO Headband works perfectly) and get to work! I've tried covering my head, and I've actually physically felt myself "power down" and get calmer. So, those are my tips :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.