Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book of Shadow Binders



Book of Shadow Binders

Merry Meet :))) I ran an article this morning on Spell Books which led to a lot of questions via email and on Facebook where to get Book of Shadows.  I work with Binders for my Book of Shadows.  Zazzle has a really cool section of Binders like the one in the pic above.  You can find it here: Zazzle Book of Shadows.  I got my binder from there.  Most of them are around $20. :)) A lot you can customize with your name as well.  I hope this helps!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. Thank You...How Ironic...I Was Going To Try And Create My Own...HMMMMM....Just Not Working...LOL...Perfect Post ...LIGHT&LOVE <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.