|**graphic by Amethystana**|
The 12 Universal Laws
Merry Meet :))) Most of you are familiar with the Law of Attraction. How many of you are aware that the Law of Attraction is just one of the 12 Universal Laws. These laws are founded upon the fact that we are energy, and everything around us is energy. Everything we think, say, and do is energy and contributes to the masses of energy swirling around us. Therefore, by learning to master these laws we can learn to control the energy around us, thus altering the life in which we live. If you have worked with the Law of Attraction and not had the results that you have wanted, it may be because you do not have a working knowledge of one of the other 12 laws or principles. To master working with energy, a solid understanding of these principles will swing open that door for you to learn to change your life in the way you wish. So let's take a closer look at these laws.
1. The Law of Divine Oneness: Our world is made up of energy, we are all energy, and everything around us is energy. As such, we are all connected within this web of infinite energy. Therefore everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.
2. The Law of Vibration: Everything in the Universe, moves, vibrates and travels in circular patterns. Everything has it's own vibrational frequency, people, animals, plants, thoughts, the spoken word, etc. You will attract those with the same vibrational frequency to you.
3. The Law of Action: In order for us to change our vibrational frequency and attract what we wish, and manifest our desires we must take part in actions that directly support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.
4. The Law of Correspondence: This you are likely most familiar with as the principle "As above, so below." Everything on the physical plane has it's corresponding principle in the universe.
5. The Law of Cause and Effect: Every action has a reaction. Nothing is left to chance. What we put out there will come back to us.
6. The Law of Compensation: This goes hand in hand with the law of cause and effect. When we put positive energy out there, do good deeds, and help others, that positive energy will come back to us in forms of blessings and abundance from the universe.
7. The Law of Attraction: Our energy will attract similar energy to us. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energy, this energy attracts similar energy.
8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: Everyone has the power to change the condition in their lives. Higher vibrations will consume and transform lower ones. By practicing the Universal Laws we can transform the energy around us and change our lives.
9. The Law of Relativity: In our lives we will each receive a series of tests or obstacles with the purpose of strengthening our light. When we have obstacles or tough times we must realize these challenges are meant to test us and stay connected to our hearts and light within to solve them. We are also taught to see others problems to put everything into proper perspective. No matter how bad we think something is, you will always be able to find someone who is in a worse position or better position.
10. The Law of Polarity: Everything has a polar opposite. We can transform negative thoughts by choosing to focus our energy and concentration on it's opposite pole.
11. The Law of Rhythm: Everything vibrates and moves to a certain rhythm. These rhythmic vibrations are what establish seasons, cycles, stages of development and patterns. We need to realize that everything cycles and go with the flow of these cycles realizing we will never be stuck in a moment.
12. The Law of Gender: Everything has masculine and feminine principles, yin-yang. These are the basis for all creation. We need to balance these energies within ourself to become a master co-creator.
This Universal Law states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual Initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within herself or himself to become a master of our own lives.
The 21 Sub-Laws
There are also 21 Sub-Laws which relate to the human characteristics we should embody in our lives ~
- Aspiration to A Higher Power
- Unconditional Love
By learning to master these Universal Laws and sub-laws we can learn to have better control of our lives and manifest the changes we so desire. :)))))
Love and Blessings,
Love and Blessings,