Saturday, June 8, 2013

Your Souls Purpose - Have Fun! - Set Your Intentions Tonight With The New Moon in Gemini


Your Souls Purpose - Have Fun!
Set Your Intentions Tonight With The New Moon in Gemini

So many of us get caught up in life, looking for what it is that makes us happy and will cause us to be fulfilled. Many get frustrated when they can't find it. However many aren't listening to their true self and your heart when you are looking. :)))

I see so many people who strive in life to make everyone happy. Everyone except you. Believe me I've been there. How many people have you seen that have gone to be a nurse because it will make Mom happy, or are out working this corporate job because it's a prestigious position that pays well. How many go for the job and the life with the highest rate of approval?

What exactly is our purpose here? To Love, to be loved, and to be happy. That's it. What makes you happy? Who do you love? Who loves you? What makes your heart sing?

Yes getting a paying job is important. Here's the thing, when you trust in the universe, you can have the faith that if you choose to do what you love, that everything will be taken care of. Will I ever have a huge mansion with that wicked big pool in the backyard? Probably not. Why? Because I honestly don't want that lol I'm happy with a smaller house as I'm a pretty simple girl. I do like being close to the woods though. My entire life I have never been rich, I've had some tight spots, but I have always been ok.

So if you removed money from the equation completely what would you do? That's what you need to look for. If you didn't have to worry about making a living, you would paint, then look at ways you can do that for a living? It's never too late to do what makes you happy. :))))) When you are happy things will happen as they should. The Law of Attraction will absolutely work. Learn to love you, love what you do, and I absolutely promise the rest will fall into place. :))))))))

I love the fact that the New Moon is in Gemini tonight. The New Moon is all about new beginnings. It's not a time to be serious. It's a time to have fun and do what makes you happy. Start the new cycle tonight with the intention to pay more attention to you this cycle. To take that time to have fun and do what you love. To spend more time with those that you love. We will always have time to work, it's time with our loved ones that's precious.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.