Saturday, July 27, 2013

30 Day Tarot Challenge

**source unknown,
please message me if you know the source and I will add it**


30 Day Tarot Challenge

Merry Meet :)))))) I have touched on keeping a tarot diary for your readings before in the past. It helps you to see where there are patterns in your readings. Today I wanted to give you a challenge to really see how accurate this is with the tarot. You can choose any deck you like, tarot or oracle. If you can get a wee notebook for this challenge that would be super, if not grab some pieces of paper to document your challenge. Now, try to choose a time of the day that is easiest for you. One of my favorites is first thing in the morning, before you start your day. Try to ground and center before you do your reading.

Each day for the next 30 days, pull a one card reading for yourself. When doing so use the question "What does the universe want me to know today." After you have pulled your card, write it down along with any thoughts you may have at the time, situation you are in etc. The more details the better. I'm willing to bet you are going to pull either the exact same card very often, or cards that have the same theme. Why is this?

When you are doing this you are receiving messages about something important in your life. When you realize what they are trying to tell you and take action, the cards will change. I pulled the hanged man, and the death card for literally two years. It drove me nuts, every time I saw it I groaned. I needed to change something substantial in my life. Once I did that, I honestly have not had either of those cards come up for me in over a year.

So watch for those repeat cards and patterns. Then examine your life to see how they can really apply to it. Make changes according to what you are seeing and the cards will change when you have it right. ;) It's better if you can get into a habit of doing this each morning, however 30 days is an amazingly fantastic start! Are you up for the challenge?

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. I'll join in, this sounds like a lot of fun and will give me more experience with the tarot. http://lifeadmistlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.