Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cut Those Cords

**graphic by littlemewhatever**


Cut Those Cords

Merry Meet :))) About a year ago, I ran an article on cord-cutting called Forgiveness and Cutting Those Cords. If you click the link, it will whisk you away to read it if you've not yet seen it. :))) I really do feel cord-cutting is a very important process for keeping ourselves balanced and able to move forward. I have been receiving several messages about cord-cutting lately, so I thought it would be a great time to bring that article back out.

For those of you that are worried, no cord cutting does not sever the relationship. It just gets rid of the gooky stuff that can hold you back and weigh you down. One important aspect to cord cutting is that you may need to do it more than once. As a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee you will need to do it more than once. This is something I think that gets overlooked very often. It is my belief that even if this is someone that you no longer come in contact with a cord can be created again. So if you feel what you believe to be a weight of their energy, by all means check. It can't hurt to do an extra cord cutting ceremony.

Another thing to consider is that you can actually be the one generating that cord as well. *gasp* I know. :))))))) Tis ok, we have all done it. :)))))) We have all had relationships that we have left. Your mind drifts back to that person and all of a sudden you find yourself thinking about them all the time. A cord cutting ceremony can help with this. In this situation, it can help to rid you of any connections you wish to not have to this person. When I first started using cord-cutting I thought it would be a once in awhile thing. However, I've found I scan myself pretty routinely now, and am amazed how much better I feel after I do this. I honestly don't do anything complicated. I try to scan my energy and just feel where my energy is "heavy" in places. I will then call in Archangel Michael and ask him for assistance in cutting any negative cords. I usually feel much better after I do. :)))))

Regularly maintained this can help your overall mood as well. When we are sensitive having anything extra like this can really weigh us down so I highly suggest adding it to your routine. :)))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


1 comment:

  1. Jasmeine, can you use this same practice with negative situations, like a former (or current!) job when you're moving onto a new situation? Thank you! ~*Cee*~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.