Friday, July 19, 2013

Stone Fairy Houses



Stone Fairy Houses

Merry Meet :))))) So I have a super fantastic magickally amazing page of stone fairy houses for you to check out. :)))))))) I love working with the fae. It's something that my daughter and I bond over during the year. For those of you who may not know, my darling Melody is 9. :))))) There is also something about stones that is just amazingly soothing to me. So for me, this was an amazing find. We are planning to hopefully have a go at it this weekend. :))))

The house above is just one of the many created by Michael. I love the ideas he has. He says in his article that he used concrete to make the houses. We are going to try working with Epoxy. If anyone else has any ideas of how to get the stones to stay I would love to hear them. :)))) Both of my children are excited about it. Melody was mentioning painting the stones on the house. She also wants to try making stone furniture to go with it. I am very excited to see what she comes up with this summer.


Here is the link to the page that inspired me. 


You can also find him on Facebook here:



He has a lot of different styled houses on that page. I hope you enjoy!



Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.