Friday, August 16, 2013

Make a Little Magick - Believe in You

original artist unknown


Make a Little Magick - Believe in You

Merry Meet :))) Such a simple quote... :))) Such an important and relevant quote. Most of you are probably nodding saying that you agree. How many of you are saying that you do that? Now think about if you really do it. When you work with magick are you 100% confident that what you are putting forth is going to work?

I've spoken to you before about spells and how I honestly don't use them very often. However, when I do my success rate is astounding to me. I looked at this quote for awhile, questioning myself on when I do rituals and spellwork if I can honestly say this is true. The few times I have done spells they have been times where I desperately needed the results to happen. I will confess I was actually on my knees a couple times asking for help as I cast my spell. I wasn't as concerned about proper format as I was the divine knowing how sincere I was in my request. I honestly did believe that my requests would be answered, because I could feel the energy coursing through my body as I put forth those requests. I am forever grateful for them being answered as well. In that moment I not only had faith in the Divine, but I had absolute faith in myself, that I was capable of doing what I was doing and it would work. As many of you know I question everything. :)) Looking back on those times I did those few spells though, there were no questions in my mind just pure intent and belief. It simply "had" to work.

Does it always have to be that extreme? No. :))) However one of the biggest things in working with magick is believing in yourself. Trust your judgement, follow your intuition. Most of you know a lot more then you give yourself credit for. When I cast those spells I didn't go running for a spell book or hitting up google. I simply got on my knees, lit an incense that felt right to me, and a candle to invoke spirit and I put my heart and soul in front of them. Magick is about belief in you, and doing what feels right to you. The more you believe, the more success you will see, I promise you. This doesn't just apply to magick though, it applies to your whole life. :)))) There is one person in this world that you need to love and believe in most of all, and my dear ones that is you. :))))))) It can literally change your life.

So the next time you are going to do that ritual or cast that spell, consider leaving the actual spell to the side, and trusting you, believing that you already know what to do. As long as you have a heart filled with love, and intent that is pure and true, and a belief in you, you can make it happen. ;)

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.