Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Adding Music To Your Magic


**graphic by Kadri Umbleja**

Adding Music to Your Magick 
 
Merry Meet :)))) I absolutely love music.  For those of you who know me personally, you will know how much I love to sing, and that I actually thought I was going to have a career in it at one point. It's my favorite form of art out there.  How many times in your life has that perfect song lent to your spirit to either lift you up to a positive mood, or empower you to get through tough times? There are so many artists out there who are just amazing at what they do.  Music can be a wonderful aid for your magickal workings.

During rituals or spellwork, or even when writing this newsletter I always have my station on Pandora set to either my Celtic station, or to a natural station, one with waterfalls, light music etc.  I find that when I do this it is easier for me to focus my attention and accomplish what I wish to do.  Part of the reason for this is the vibration of the music raising your vibration. If you don't already work with music, try adding it the next time you do a ritual or work with magick at all, even studying Wicca and magick.  
Now let's take it one step further.  If listening to music can raise your vibration in your magickal workings, what happens if you generate that music and add your vibration.  Everything has it's own vibration and when you chant or sing you are adding your vibration and your intention into the vibrations of the world and solidifying your intention.    You don't have to have the most beautiful voice, you don't even need to be able to carry a tune, you can chant if you wish.  What matters is that it is your unique vibration that you are lending out there to join with the universal vibrations. 

So the next time you are working with magick, performing a ritual, or even just taking a walk in nature, sing or chant to add your vibration and see what you feel.  Notice how it affects the energy around you and lends strength to what you are doing. :)))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.