Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Divine Bubble Bath



Divine Bubble Bath


Merry Meet :)) I've been reading Messages From Spirit by Colette Baron-Reid. Some of you know that I am a huge fan of hers. She discusses several divination methods in her book. One of them I thought would be nice to share with you today. I've spoken before about how water is naturally grounding for us as empaths. This method involves laying in the tub and relaxing. :)))) Perfect!

You will need a substance to add to the bath that will give it a milk type texture, like a milk bath. Bubble bath will be hard to read because of it's bubbles. You could try oil but you might need too much of it for it to work properly. I just used a basic milk bath, I had an oatmeal and milk one in my stash of bath things that worked perfect. I lit a candle in each corner of my tub and settled in letting the warm water soak over me.

If you have a specific question you wish to ask, ask it before you enter the tub and hold it in your thoughts as you add the milk bath to your bath. Keep it in your thoughts as you swirl the mix into the tub. Most of us will probably want to remain seated while we do this. If you're short like I am you may be able to flip onto your front. :)))) I laid on my front and watched the mixture circle and form in front of me. It reminded me a bit of watching the clouds. Funny enough I remember doing this when I was little a lot! lol :))))

When you are doing this you just want to look for any types of symbols in the water. Try to remember what they are. Write them down when you get out of the tub. I wound up going into a full blown relaxed guided session. I caught the first two pictures and then I relaxed completely and got lots of messages, honestly I sort of forgot about the symbols after a minute or two. :)))) I tend to get my messages like that in my bath or shower more often then not, or right as I'm falling asleep. That is when my mind is quietest.

I do love the fact that this divination method involves water. To me it seems like the perfect marriage. :)))) I hope you enjoy!

P.S. You can add essential oils to your bath as well. :)) I love using lavender and vanilla. :))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

1 comment:

  1. Merry meet, I've been following your teachings on Facebook& would love to join your website but don't hv three funds@the moment. I just want you to know that I've been an eclectic Wiccan for 7 years now & I learn something new from you everyday, it seems like. Keep up the fantastic work that the God's have bestowed upon you. I hope to hear from you.....blessed be 3x3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.