Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You Are Good Enough



You Are Good Enough

I work with a lot of you one on one coaching, and a theme that I see come up a lot is problems manifesting what you wish. You've worked through the perfect ritual, set your intent, raised your energy, made it known, and nothing happens. You understand the Law of Attraction, that if you believe in something enough you will attract it. There's another very important piece to this that a lot of us forget to look at.

Self-Worth

Do you believe that you deserve it?

I can sit here and work the Law of Attraction every single day, and honestly? If I don't believe I'm worthy of an amazing income that will support myself and my kids easily with what I do, guess what? I'm not going to get it. I can sit here and dream away with what I would do with the money, the type of place I'd like to live, food, decor etc. Bottom line, if I don't believe I'm worth it, I'm not going to get it.

Well now why in the world would you be trying to manifest something you don't think you deserve? Does it sound crazy? Actually it's really not. It is one of the biggest hangups I see in a lot of help requests. A huge one is why can't I find love. Do you believe you deserve it? Deep down. Do you have enough confidence in yourself to know how amazing you are and that you deserve to truly be happy? Some of us may need to dig deep on this one. It can actually be something that you aren't even aware is there.

You know what? You are good enough. :)))))))

Each one of us is unique. Each one of us is doing the best we can. Don't judge yourself, love yourself, and believe that yes, you are good enough, you absolutely deserve it. Heal any wounds that you may have that bring up that voice you need to ignore telling you anything negative. It may not be easy to find. It may take some time to fix. You can do it though. :)))))))


When you believe you are “good enough” to have happiness, then the Universe will always oblige.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 



**wolf stock from wind-princess ** (manipulated by myself)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoddess! I am about to look at a career switchup and I need to examine this before posting my resume! Add to mantra: I am worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.