Friday, December 27, 2013

Spiritual Anatomy



Spiritual Anatomy

One of the books I read on my path is the Magick of Reiki: Focused Energy for Healing, Ritual, and Spiritual Anatomy, by one of my favorite authors, Christopher Penczak. One of the Chapters in his book, that I found particularly interesting, is on Spiritual Anatomy and I had copied it into my Book of Shadows as I thought it was quite useful. Through the years I've referred back to it quite a bit when doing healing work. It's really helpful to tell if any emotional healing may be done to help a physical issue. So for instance, if I all of a sudden am getting a strange pain on my left side that I can't figure out what's causing it, this list helps me to pinpoint if it could possibly be caused from a corresponding emotional issue with my home, or private life. If my teeth start hurting out of nowhere I may not be nourishing myself as I should, or may have issues with communication. I can't tell you how many times just knowing the corresponding emotional issue has healed the physical complaint.

"Teachers who focus on the medical aspects of Reiki often spend less time on the chakras, and may focus instead on the physical anatomy of the body. The physical body speaks to us through a symbol system that is not as esoteric as the chakra system. Each part of the body represents specific psycho-spiritual issues. Illness or injury in a particular part of the body represents a mental, emotional, or spiritual imbalance in the area of consciousness represented by that part of the body. Use this list to learn and understand the system of body symbolism."

Left Side: Feminine, receiving, personal, home, private
Right Side: Masculine, giving, projecting, work, public
Head/Face: Identity
Eyes: Seeing the world clearly, looking at the past/present/future
Ears: Listening to others, listening to the inner voice
Mouth/Teeth: Nourishment, communication
Throat: Speaking truth, communication, listening/speaking balance
Shoulder/Arm: Communication, self-expression
Hands: Dominant Hand: ability to give. Nondominant hand: ability to recive.
Heart: Love, self-love, relationships
Bones: Support, strength, foundation, reliability
Back: Support, strength, standing in your truth, being yourself
Breast: Feminine, mother, nourishment, childhood
Stomach: Nourishment, mother
Liver: Anger, fear, resentment, feeling unprotected
Intestines: Discrimination/discernment, work, nervousness, release
Kidneys: Balance, relationships, cleansing
Reproductive: Sexuality, pleasure, family, shame
Bladder: Anger, fear
Eliminative: Fear of death, holding on to harmful energies, release
Thighs: Freedom, activity, action, sport, recreation
Knees/Shins: Responsibility, pressure, tension, stress, honor
Ankles: Individuality, social support, friendship
Feet: Creativity, music, art, dance support, depression escape.

If you are interested in reading more, I would highly recommend his book. I have found it to be an easy read and very enlightening to anyone wanting to learn more about healing. :) Enjoy!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.