Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Validation

**graphic by ArthurBlue**



Validation

Merry Meet :))))) As I've walked my path, and followed advice and guidance from my guides I've often joked about needing validation. There are days where I swear my guides have a hand on their forehead shaking their heads as they've put a few obvious signs in front of me and I'm asking again for validation and that third sign. lol :)))) I'm a cautious Virgo. :))))

So the other day I was musing about my path and my work with Wiccan Moonsong. I have a pretty clear outline of where I'm going, but I was questioning them as I love to do. :))))) We all get those days when you are running a business. In any event, I had the most precious gift delivered to me the following morning by a friend of mine, in which much of my role and the reason I have become who I am was made clear.

Validation. Confirmation. Many of you have these beautiful precious gifts. Many of you have walked a tough path where people have questioned who you are. One of the most important aspects of what I do is to validate you. :)))))) You need to know how amazing you are and what a beautiful gift you are. If I do what I'm suppose to do right, then many of you, will rise to your role of being a lightworker and go on to validate and help others. This simple action, can really go on to make a difference in the world.

In turn, much of what I do would not be possible without all of you. I receive messages of love and validation from many of you regularly and I thank you. :))))) Those messages are what keep me going in what I do. :))) They let me know that I am doing what I am suppose to be and these messages that I am trying to deliver are making it to where they belong, for I am simply a go between to facilitate your work with the Divine.

So today I have an amazing video for you. I encourage you to take the time to watch it. It's only about 15 minutes but I promise it will be worth every moment you spend with it. :))) It's called validation. It's the precious gift that was given to me by the person who validates me every day of my life and lifts me up to do what I do along with those of you who work with me. :))))

This precious gift I wish to pass along to all of you today. Many of you will laugh, many of you will feel your heart fill with love, I'm betting a lot of you may shed a few tears. I thought it's message was very powerful. :)))))) I hope you enjoy. May you walk a path of love and light always. :))))))


http://youtu.be/Cbk980jV7Ao

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.