Monday, February 3, 2014

Jasmeine Moonsong Live - Heavenly World Network BlogTalk Radio




Merry Meet Everyone :))) This Friday, February 7, 2014 I will be a guest on Heavenly World Network Blogtalk Radio with Heaven Leigh. Heaven is absolutely amazing, and I am so excited to work with her and all of you live this Friday! :))))) This will be a special show indeed for it's the first time I've agreed to go live. :)))) Below are all the details :)))

February 7, 2014
12:00 - 1:00 pm EST


You can hear the show live on this page: Live Show

Join the Facebook Event for this and mark your calendars here: Facebook Event

Call in number for live questions on that day: Call in Number: (646) 716-7684

I hope to see you all there! :)))))

For more on Heaven Leigh, you can visit her website here: http://intuitivespiritguide.com/




Housekeeping :)))

Wiccan Moonsong Newsletter - This is my main newsletter that keeps you updated on what's going on, and recaps articles published to the blog.

Moonsong Store Newsletter - I publish my artwork on various products through Zazzle. This newsletter let's you know when those products go on sale. :)))

Moonsong Daily Magick Premium - Are you a member of Moonsong Daily Magick? I teach in the premium version, right in your email inbox every day. :)))) Sign up today.


Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.