Tuesday, March 4, 2014

White Raven

Image Source Vancouver Island Birds


White Ravens


Merry Meet :)))  Often when I work with spirit animals in my dreams they are white, actually to my recollection, all the time. In day to day life, the red-tailed hawk is huge for me, she is with me all the time. In my dreams she comes to me as a white hawk who will sit on my shoulder or fly ahead of me to call my attention to things in my dreams. I also work with the white wolf. So the other day when I saw pictures of white ravens they immediately jumped out at me and caught my eye.

These are not albino birds, as their eyes are not red. They are this way because of a "defect" in the genetics. This genetic defect is rare, but they can live for generations. The beautiful white raven is also not something new to us. Native Americans believed that the White Ravens would bring peace to the world.

One place there are many sightings is on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. If you live up there, see if you can find one! :))) I can only imagine how amazing it would be to see one in person.

For those of us who don't live in an area to be lucky enough to spot one, I found a beautiful video on youtube of them. In the beginning there are pictures, but then they have some beautiful footage of them filmed in the wild. :)))))) I hope you will love the video as much as I did. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y7-JzlJ7fvo#at=50


Enjoy!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.