Sunday, April 13, 2014

Reiki Principles



Reiki Principles

Merry Meet :)) In working with several of you I have mentioned that if you are sensitive not only are you good with sensing energy, but you will also find you have a natural affinity for working with it. This makes healing methods that involve energy, such as Reiki, and amazing skill for you to learn and to work with.

When you learn Reiki, one of the things you learn are the Reiki Principles. These principles were written by Dr Mikao Usui, founder of the Reiki System of Natural Healing, and Hawayo Takat, the Grandmother of Western Reiki. I adore these principles. They are basic suggestions/affirmations for how to live your life on a daily basis. When used daily, they help us to maintain a positive attitude, stay in the present, and spread the light that we were blessed with. When you decide to learn Reiki, they are a pledge that you take in how to live your life. I have a copy of them on my phone that I always have with me, and I also keep one posted in my home. I would suggest making a copy of these and placing them anywhere you would see them frequently.

If you look at them daily, you will eventually memorize them and can use them as a daily affirmation. It's amazing how powerful these principles are and how much they can increase your vibration and the light you emit for the world around you.

Reiki Principles

Just for today, I will not anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.
Just for today, I will honor my teachers.


Much Love and many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

**The graphic above is mine, If you like it please feel free to save it and print it out if you wish, or save it to the desktop on your computer. :))) **

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.