Thursday, April 3, 2014

Religious Research

**graphic by Chip Macomber**

Religious Research

Merry Meet :)))) So as I was falling asleep the other night I could hear my guides clearly as I so often do right as I'm about to take my voyage to dreamland. I wish they would come about 10 minutes earlier so I could be more coherent with what they are saying and write things down, but I honestly think they enjoy me trying to articulate their messages.

So the message was about religious tolerance, well more about one religion, spirituality. It really matters not what religion you choose to call yourself, but how spiritual you are in your connection to the Divine.

Right, ok, not an original idea, that was my argument. I'm not going to write this because it's been said before.

Alas, here I sit writing it because they keep nudging me. :))

It is something I would love to see in the world one day, a world where everyone cared more about their connections to the divine then what label or group they identify with, because really, the labels do not matter.

That being said, something that I had to do on my path to becoming a Priestess was to research different religions. If this is not something that you have already done, I highly recommend it. Look at the different divine representations within each of the religions. What you will find is that many of them are quite similar. The stories are even very similar and you will notice many common threads among them. So what has changed between all these religions? Our cultures, locations, and interpretations have defined these religions that everyone follows. When you look at all of them, pull out what you identify with most and then follow that, discard what makes you uncomfortable and what you don't like. Spirituality is a journey of self truth and your connection with the divine. Don't be afraid to make it your own. :))))) You have permission. :)))))

Your honesty, love, and light will shine through clearly and they will always hear you for that's what they are there for. I work with Jesus as an ascended master, many of you know I work closely with the Angels, Isis is my matron Goddess, and I have guides that help me find my way. Speak to them however you are comfortable. Honor them however you wish. Most importantly though, love them and know how much they love you. You will never walk alone.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I think... but I was afraid that it was just wishful thinking and I've felt really terrible these last few months because I've felt completely lost and hopeless... I am still like that but this post is really cheering... Thank you for this little light:) >Juneine<

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. I'm at the stage in my journey that I am opening myself to other religions ... but I know of others who are so immersed in their own beliefs that there is no room for anything else ... I like being able to choose and that is the one important thing in spirituality that I must follow and at the same time appreciate and accept the choices of others.

    Ps. I have been meaning to mention your moon image and the silhouette of the couple top left...lovely

    ... :) ...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jasmeine, I enjoyed this post about spirituality. I find the quotes and artwork on your blog and Pinterest refreshing and comforting. I feel drawn to your approach to life. I am having trouble though, in putting aside the strong bias I was raised with. I was lead to believe that Wicca was full of darkness and evil intentions, but you are helping to dispel those thoughts. I would like to read more about how the many religions can work together instead of against each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.